Frequently asked questions
- Where to get permits for the application of your products?
Technical and licensing documentation available on the page http://eriskip.com/ru/files-library
- How long is the warranty period on your equipment
The warranty period is specified in the instruction manual for the devices. The guarantee period is up to 3 years. For details, refer to information on pages http://eriskip.com/ru/products
- Where to send equipment in for repair, and in what way?
Shipping address: 617762 Russia, Perm Region, Tchaikovsky, Promyshlennaya street 8/25, "ERIS" LLC, phone: +7 - 34241 - 65511, contact person Ekaterina Davydova, phone extension 101. You can deliver instruments to us via any transport company or courier service
- Where can I get a price list for your equipment?
Please contact the sales Department by writing to a shared mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by a personal Manager
- How to configure gas detector DGS ERIS-210-1? In the lab? What are the ways?
Zero setup and span calibration can be performed in three ways: magnet, RS-485 interface and HART.
- Calibration using a magnetic key. The procedure described in the Appendix T in the operating manual for the detector DGS ERIS-210 http://eriskip.com/uploads/files/ru/1/25/dgs210-1m...
- calibration via RS-485 interface is used VIA the service, setup utility located here: http://eriskip.com/ru/files-library?category=2Cali...
- for HART use the HART Communicator