The thermocatalytic sensor (DCT series) is designed to measure pre-explosive concentrations of hydrocarbons, including hydrogen (H2), in the working area at the facilities of general industrial use and hazardous industries. The sensor includes a sensing element based on patented technology and provides high resistance to overloading and poisoning by hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and hexamethyldisilane (HMDS).
- High repeatability of measurement results due to patented sensing element technology
- Temperature stability. Temperature drift is less than 5% of the LFL
- Low response time in its sensor class. T90 less than 10 seconds
- Resistant to catalytic poisoning and overloading
- Rugged construction resistant to shock (fall from a height of 1-8 m) and vibration loads (up to 150Hz).
- Compliance with the requirements of TR TS 012/ 2011 for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Ingress protection is IP65
- Estimated lifetime is 5 years