ERIS SMV Series 400
“ERIS SMV 400 Series” is designed for automated and continuous measuring of the mass concentrations and recording the following data :
1.Gross Pollutant Emissions: sulfur dioxide, carbon oxide, nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen chloride, ammonia and suspended solids (substances indicated according to Government Decree No. 262 dd. March 13, 2019; other substances can be additionally measured depending on the customer requirements or amendments to current laws).
2.Volume fraction of oxygen and water vapors.
3. Off-gases Parameters: flow rate, volume consumption rate, temperature and pressure.
 Gross pollutant emissions are calculated with a specified error.
- Sampling Probe
- Sample Transportation Line
- Flow Meter
- Pressure and Temperature Sensor
- Dust Meter (if needed)
- Pavilion Box
- Gas Analyzers
Box Pavilion Kitting Systems
- Sampling Device and Sampling Pump System
- Reverse Circulation System (to clean the probe and line)
- Heating and Conditioning System
- Explosion Protection System, “Exp” Type
- Analyzer Calibration System (Manual/Automated)
- Flow and Sample Condensed Moisture Control System
- Gas-analyzer and Control Equipment System
- Sample Preparation System (mechanical admixtures cleaning)
- Sample Cooler / Dryer with Automated Condensate Drainage
- Operator’s Automated Working Station (AWS) (built-in / removable)
- Fire Detection System (if needed)
- Unauthorized Access Control System
Automated Monitoring System Functions
- Measuring instant concentrations of inflammable gases, toxic gases, oxygen and dust;
- Measuring flow rate and consumption rate, pressure and temperature of gas medium;
- Balancing values to “dry gas” conditions and to normal flue gas conditions;
- Measuring moisture content of the sample under analysis;
- Calculating gross pollutant emissions (g per sec / tons per year), balancing values of mass pollutant emissions at intervals set;
- Generating signals to control and operate production and process equipment;
- Storing measured values and service data;
- Generating and forwarding the reports to corresponding service units.
Gas Concentration Measuring Methods
- Electrical and Chemical Method
- Paramagnetic Method (zirconium oxide (О2))
- Optical Methods: infrared (IR) and/or ultra-violet (UV)
- Semiconductor Method
- Thermal Conductivity Method
- “ER-CHIM” Method
- “ER-OPTIK” Method
System Design Methods
• “Hot-Humid”: extractive method without sample cooling and drying;
• “Cold-Dry”: extractive method with sample cooling and drying;
• Non-extractive method: measurements done in a smoke pipe;
• Non-Extractive method: optic fiber absorption. Emitting device and receiving device are located on a pipe, and measuring photometer is located at 0.00 mark.
1. “ERIS SMV Series 400” System performs collection, processing, visualization, and storage of the data; presents the obtained results in different formats; generates reports; transmits data to external remote computer (server).
2. Every systemis customized under the Client requirements and emission source characteristics (substances under measurement and their ranges, off-gases parameters, operation conditions, etc.).
3. Comprehensive equipment supplyand service delivery under emission monitoring system implementation: starting from studying and expert analysis of emission source and up to the system commissioning and its further periodic maintenance.
4. Cooperation with leading R&D Centers when designing the system and developing its operational algorithms.
5. Application of up-to-date technical solutions to enable the system implementation in different configurations considering the requirements of a specific emissions source – automated calibration without the process shutdown and with fully automated operation of the facility during whole calibration period.
- Gross emissions calculation depending on concentrations and flow rate measured and balancing those to normal conditions and at water vapor excluded;
- Available system modifications to apply those in explosion hazard zones.
6. System expected useful life is from 15 to 20 years.
System Warm-Up and Start-Up Time
max 5 hours
automated and manual
graphical illuminated display
Output Signals Type
1: 4-20 mА
2: Ethernet, RS-485 (Моdbus)
3: radio channel (optional)
4: discrete signals (relay)
light and sound
alternating current: 100-240V,
Body (two types)
1: floor-type telecommunication cabinet
2: pavilion-like facility
Option 1: without a climatic system +5°C to +40°С / +41°F to +104° F
Option 2: with a climatic system
-60°С to +50°С / -140°F to +122°F
IР54 / IР65
Number of Measured Pollutants
1 to 10 (a special design system required to measure a greater number of pollutants)
m / feet
2.0 х 2.0 х 2.5 m (for pavilion)
6.5 х 6.5 х 8.2 feet
Explosion Protection Type
Data Storage Period
3 years (possibility to expand)
Temperature of Gas under Measurement
up to +450°С / +842°F (for flow meter)
“ERIS LLC” Contacts
8/25 Promyshlennaya St,
Chaikovsky, 617762 Perm region
Tel.: 8 (34241) 6-55-11, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey Anatolievich Gagara, Sales Department Head
Tel.: 8 (34241) 6-55-11 Ext.170, Cell: +7 (982) 246-87-17
Technical Support Service via a unified multichannel phone number free for all regions of the Russian Federation: 8-800-55-00-715