Affordable Wireless Gas Contamination Control Systems. Myth or reality?
Wireless gas contamination monitoring has never been easy. ERIS BSK series 400 – an advanced system of gas contamination monitoring for a wide range of application. This system provides maximum control of the employees safety at the facilities during the work performance, allows to create a control system throughout the territory that requires safety and eliminates the concentration of gas pollution hazardous to life and health.
ERIS BSK Series 400 one can:
- promptly organize comprehensive monitoring of gas pollution at the scene of an accident/working area in field conditions;
– significantly save on the cable systems laying and maintenance;
– if necessary, increase the gas control zone to 20 km, due to simple integration with traditional wired systems;
– to easily configure and diagnose equipment using Bluetooth;
– receive real-time information about the movement of personnel with portable devices;
– generate automatic reports on the gas pollution levels in the working area, thereby eliminating the concealment and falsification of onsite gas pollution information;
– set up any reports on bypass routes, gas contamination on the entire bypass route with time indication, medium-shift gas contamination of the environment in which the employee is staying, etc.
Wireless system ERIS BSK Series 400 can be used virtually in any industry: metallurgy, energy, petrochemistry, food processing industry, shipbuilding, the transportation of oil and gas, the pulp and paper network, water treatment, public services and other areas.